Why are Cleopatra supplements your best choice for your health?
The answer is very simple. We know women. We formulate our supplements to work for women’s bodies – not to be showy, but to work.
All Cleopatra Products are evidence-based. The most reliable evidence comes in the form of well-. controlled human clinical trials, in populations demographically similar to our doctors’ patients, published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. This is the standard we are aiming for when we consider which ingredients to include in our formulas, however we also honor the historical data of thousands of years of traditional use, as well as the direct observations of health care practitioners in clinical practice.
Raw Material Superiority
Equally important as which ingredients to include is which forms of ingredients to choose. After all, there can be tremendous variation in two ingredients both called CoQ10. At Ortho Molecular Products, we hold ourselves to a standard of raw material quality seldom seen in the supplement industry, and it starts with asking the right questions.
For example, when evaluating a raw material, most companies’ first question is: How much does it cost? We ask: Does the ingredient match the specifications used in clinical studies? Is it bioavailable? Has it been tested for safety in women? What is its country of origin? Was it manufactured in a controlled facility? Simply stated, we do not use inferior raw materials. Ever.
Of course, even if you have chosen evidence-based ingredients and provided them in a superior form, the formula will not work if the dosages are too small. That’s why Cleopatra Supplement Products always include the right therapeutic dosing of each ingredient, based on established research. This approach is what separates good supplements from great supplements — formulas that truly help you get better faster. It is what drives efficacy and the reason we always formulate to the power of WOMEN.
It is an understatement to say that there is wide variation in quality among dietary supplements.
How many times have you read a news report revealing that a shocking percentage of products tested contained only a fraction of the ingredient potency they claimed to have…or a newspaper story about a supplement that was contaminated with heavy metals, or worse, adulterated with cheap material?
Following are just some of the steps Cleopatra’s Products have gone through to ensure the quality of our formulas:
- We follow rigid SOPs (standard operating procedures) and MOPs (methods of procedure) throughout every stage of production, leaving nothing to chance.
- We test all incoming raw materials in our state-of-the-art, in-house laboratory for identity (Is the material what it says it is?), purity (Does it contain any contaminants?), and composition (Does it match expected specifications?).
- We mix all of our raw materials in dedicated blending rooms using a custom-made 5,000-liter mixer following strict protocols to ensure product consistency.
- We manufacture every batch of product in dedicated tabletting and encapsulating rooms, which are thoroughly cleaned and dried after each batch is made to protect against cross-contamination. It can take up to eight hours just to clean one room!
- We perform thorough post-cleaning inspections to ensure the highest state of sanitation has been achieved.
- We test all finished products for identity (Does the formula contain the correct ingredients?), strength (Are the ingredients present in the potencies claimed?), and purity (Does the formula contain any contaminants?).
- We subject every new formula to stability testing, which involves assaying ingredients to detect any degradation at 6-month intervals, thus ensuring the formula meets label claim at expiration.